Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Birthday outfit for Caroline


Even though I already gave Caroline a few things for her birthday, I was compelled to make one last outfit.  I had this fabric and it looked great together, so I made this little skirt.

Then, as all outfits go. . .the skirt needed a top.


I just got  plain onsie, ironed on a bit of thin interfacing where I was going to stitch,
drew the flowers on and stitched the cute daisies in matching colors!


Wala!  A fun new outfit. . .although Caroline would say, "Grandma, don't you know
skirts are so hard to crawl in?"

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this whole outfit you are sooooooo creative. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Can't wait to see it on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just too creative! What a great inspiration you are to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the sweetest little outfit!!! You did such a beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete