Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Creations. . .

I love Fall and the wonderful colors we get to feast our eyes upon.  On my morning walk, I saw some of these beautiful creations and had to grab my camera when I got home and go back and take some pictures.  Even though these pictures are nice, it's never the same as having your breath taken away by God's beauty!





Here are a few other creations that I have am enjoying this fall season.

I made this long pumpkin pillow just a few weeks ago.  I didn't realize how perfect it would fit on this bench until it was finished!   Love it when that happens!

My cute daughter, Raquel, made these two baby quilts for her friends.  Didn't she do a great job?





Just as our Creator, we enjoy and are compelled to create useful and beautiful things. . .again feasting our eyes!  I love this quote from Pres. Dieter F. Uchtdorf-- "The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul."

3 comments:

  1. Connie I am so glad I found your blog! I just love your pictures, it makes me homesick. Also, I absolutely love the pumpkin pillow! Wish I was sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! LOVE the pumpkin pillow!!! Your daughter did a phenomenal job on the baby quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling me about your blog. It will be so fun to read it. The pillow is so cute. I envy your daughter's quilting talents. That is something I just have never learned, but I love quilts and greatly admire those who make them.

    ReplyDelete