Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome to the world, Mr. Tyler James Bell, Jr!


Here are the happy and excited parents!  Amazing that you can be so free of pain during labor these days.  It is really an enjoyable experience!  Look at those faces, anticipating their first child!


Baby TJ is born!   June 21, 2012!  Here is a picture with Tyler, Ashley and their doctor, who by the way, was fabulous!  7 lbs. 14 oz. and 22 inches long!

Grandma Connie and Grandma Sherri

A handsome new son!

He was ready to eat from the minute he was born!  Amazing!

Uncle Mark came to visit!

Also,  Great-Grandma and Grandpa Harmon

Grandpa Bell

Resting after a hard nights' work of being born!

Two weeks later. . .a visit at our home!  His Tshirt says. . . 'my first fourth'
What a peaceful and happy little guy.  We even think he smiled several times at us!  Fun adventures ahead with TJ Bell!  With much love we welcome you!

And . . .this was the only picture of the quilt I made for him that I had from my ipod. . .Ashley chose such darling fabric and my quilter, Cindy Leon did a great job with the quilting, as usual.  

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Such great pictures! And love the quilt! Thanks for the update!! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to have another grandchild to love! He is a handsome little boy! Great quilt made with much love I can tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a doll.I don't think he is looking like his dad though more like mom. Cute little man. I can't wait to meet him.Love ya

    ReplyDelete