Sunday, January 27, 2013

Catching up. . .Brooklyn and Wyatt

Long overdue post on Brooklyn and Wyatts' birthdays!  I had to wait until Raquel came and helped me over Christmas with the settings on my blog.  For some reason, I could not post any pictures.  Hopefully, it is figured out now and here we go!

Brooklyn turned ONE in November!  What a little dolly she is.  Love the dimples and the eyelashes.  She is mostly happy and can crawl as fast as lightening!


Here she is with a hat I knitted for her. . .best photo I had.

Before the destruction of the cake. . .Wyatt and Jaxson coaching

At first she was very dainty with the cake. . .and then. . .
\
With mom at Thanksgiving

With cousin Kiera at Thanksgiving


Brooklyn Bell . . .playing with the BELL!

Brooklyn with Auntie Alyssa--do ya see what I mean about the dimples!!


Being tickled by Tyler and Alyssa


 Me and  Brookie-Cookie

Here is big brother Wyatt, just a few weeks later in December enjoying his "Grinch" themed birthday party.  Wyatt's favorite color is GREEN!

Kim is so good at decorating for the party. . .here is the cake she made.  Looks straight out of Who-ville to me!

 Wyatt is now officially 5 years old!

5 comments:

  1. Good job on catching up, keep going!!! Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! Makes me miss them and you even more! The one with me and brookie is cute! (even though I have a cheesy face! )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute family pictures! I actually have a picture similar to the one with Brooklyn destroying her cake and it being all over her...it's of our first daughter (who is now 37! eeeee-GADS!)

    BTW, I would love to learn where Brooklyn get her gorgeous eyelashes??? Can I got to get some? =P

    hugZ,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure miss those cute kids!! Mom, You look great in that picture with Brooklyn! She is so cute with the cake, and Wyatt and his smile. Great pictures Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great post! Thanks for taking time to do this! Love the Grinch cake!

    ReplyDelete