Friday, June 10, 2011

The before and after, without the before!

Yes, I haven't blogged long enough to get in the habit of taking the BEFORE picture. So, this is just the after picture. Dan was quite relieved that I didn't make him put the old pictures back up just so I could take a picture. You will have to use your memory or imagination for the before!

Here is the NEW look on our family room wall! Kim's business, Poppy Seeds, (www.poppyseedprojects.com), holds classes that teach how to make the temple pictures. The wall needed more, so I put pictures of the kids around the temple, but the frames were dated and quite boring. Kim to the rescue--she gave me these frames for Christmas and 6 months later they are finally hung! Thanks, Kim.

2 comments:

  1. I love it Momma! It looks so cute! (Thanks for putting me in a green frame! :-) It looks great even with out the before pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Look how cute they look! I can't wait to see them in person :).

    Kim

    ReplyDelete