Thursday, June 30, 2011

Check out my awesome little brother. . .Rob Harmon

Here is my little brother, Rob Harmon.  He is a singer, guitarist, songwriter, harmonica player and dad!  We were able to go see him perform at the Stillwater Lodge Summer Concert Series.  He has such a great voice and an awesome talent to write fabulous music.  We had a fun time with my parents and my brother Kirt and his wife, Maureen.


 
 Check out the scenery in the background. . . .doesn't get much better than this!  Good music, good food and wonderful family!  Love you, Rob!


Check out his website at www.robharmon.net. (Sorry, you will have to type the address in to Google, I forgot how to make it into a link you can just click on).  When you get to the website, go to videos and make sure you listen to "Voices of the Heart", a song he wrote for his autistic son who is 20 and never spoken a word.  It is a beautiful song.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see pictures of it! I wish we could have gone. I bet it was wonderful. XOXO

    ReplyDelete